Prince of Peace Catholic School is conducting a parent survey as part of our North Central Association accreditation process. We value your opinion and ask that you take the time to complete this survey. Be assured that your responses are anonymous. Thanks in advance for completing this survey.
Click the link to begin the survey:
Wednesday, December 11, 2013
- Out of school date forms for Deb Dance are due in the office by 3:30 p.m. today.
- Reader’s Theater will meet tomorrow morning at 6:45 a.m. and the ensemble “Death & Taxes” will meet at 3 p.m. tomorrow afternoon.
- Candy Grams will be sold today and tomorrow during all lunches. They are one for 50 cents or three for one dollar.
- There will be tutoring in the library after school today for any interested students.
- Tickets for the 7th & 8th grade MS Holiday Dance are now on sale in the office. They are $10 each and are available to purchase until 3:30 p.m. Thursday. The dance will be this Sunday at the Vista Grande from 5-7 p.m.
- MS band and HS chorus will meet today during activity period.
- Hunter Chapman, Sydney Laufenberg and Krista Atkinson, please stop in the office before going home today.
PoP Environment Club FundraisierThe HS Environment Club is having an "Abbey Press" catalog fundraiser, selling religious gifts wrapping paper and cards. You can order from any club member or in the school office. There is a special catalog with gifts for people making their Sacraments. Fundraiser will end December 15th.
We are Getting a Fan Bus for the Dec. 21st Basketball GamesIf we get enough interest, we will have a fan bus going to the Saturday, December 21st JV.Varsity, girl/boy basketball games at Alburnett. The bus will leave the school parking lot at 11:15am and return approximately 9pm. Cost is $10 and covers transportation only. You will need to bring money for admission (adults $5/students$4) and concessions. The bus trip is open to adults and students in grade 6-12. Middle school students must be accompanied by a responsible adult. There will be forms to complete by parents/guardians.We can only take a maximum of 40 people. You need to sign up and pay by Friday, December 13th. Don't delay!
Order SCRIP for Your Holiday Shopping - Prepaid orders must be in by Dec.15th to be here in time for Christmas.We have added to our inventory to meet your shopping needs. Please check out what we have on hand. If we don't have what you want, use our prepaid order form (link below, after weekend Masses, in the school office). SCRIP makes great gifts themselves.
Celebrate Our Faith Live Our Faith Pass On Our Faith
2014 Irish Auction Basket Themes
Purchase your holiday SCRIP - Order form
2014 Irish Auction Dinner Invitation